mind.in.a.box music video mind.in.a.box music video

Fantastic stuff

The black and white imagery is really effective, especially with the sometimes bleak subject matter - and it's one of my favourite bands!

DoomzDayChikn responds:

glad to find another m.i.a.b fan!!
I may plan on doing another video in the future with the Dead End song from the Dreamweb album.

What's best What's best

Excellent

Oh, it was tofu! That had been bothering me all through the cartoon!

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

That made my day

Brilliant work, so many clever references :)

The Legend of Grandma 2 The Legend of Grandma 2

Hilarious

This probably won't be to everyone's taste, but I found it very amusing. I look forward to part 3

5/5 :)

Zombie Invasion No. 2691 Zombie Invasion No. 2691

Excellent

I think that summed up most of the stuff on the portal which annoys me :)

Great work

MFI - The last sofa MFI - The last sofa

Sheer brilliance

Loved the Clover bit too, that was kind of unexpected!

LordShoot2Kill responds:

Thanks

The Consumptionist The Consumptionist

Is this *really* your first animation?

It's great! Not a lot I can suggest, other than maybe have some sound effects on the next one, but it works okay with just the music. Otherwise that's a very impressive start.

British Television British Television

Funny

I liked it. Try expanding on the idea, because I think there's a lot you can do with this. British TV has so much crap worthy of a mention... Blue Peter, innumerable bad soaps, Good Morning with Philip and Fern... And you can't parody 'Most Haunted' without Derek Acorah being in there (or was that the sound of him farting?)

Keep it up :)

Tremolo6 responds:

I'm actually doing another one with a bunch of channels, and yes, I'm going to chuck Derek in...

Thanks for the input!

Bathroom Clown Bathroom Clown

rofl

A bit short, but very amusing! I think you've tapped into a social collective shared-phobia with this.

AdequateJ responds:

Hang on let me google social collective shared phobia and I'll get back to you...

The Sickly The Sickly

Cool

That's an unusual drawing style you've used, but it works, I like it.

A bit on the short side and maybe could use some music, but stick with this, I think it's great